Surinames Rosebel Gold Mine reports USD211m profit in 2012 - rosebel gold mine suriname ,(MENAFN) Rosebel Gold Mine NV, the joint venture between Suriname';s government and Canada';s Iamgold Corp, reported a 76 percent increase in annualFinancial Post Canadian gold miner Iamgold Corp said the Suriname parliament on Saturday approved the agreement that the company signed last November with the South American country

• Rosebel Mine Mining Property in Suriname, Brokopondo

Full property reports: ownership, location, maps, exploration history, reserves, production, mine office and more Search for documents on Rosebel Mine

Contact Supplier
  • IAMGOLD reports a fatality at its Rosebel Gold mines in

IAMGOLD reports a fatality at its Rosebel Gold mines in Suriname Posted on Jul 11, 2013 IAMGOLD Corporation says there has been a death of an employee of a local

Contact Supplier
  • Rosebel Gold Mine

The Rosebel Gold Mine is jointly owned by IAMGOLD (70%) and the Government of Suriname (30%) The mine is located in the mineral rich Brokopondo District in north

Contact Supplier
  • Reuters

PARAMARIBO, Suriname, July 6 (Reuters) - Rosebel Gold MineNV, the joint venture between Suriname';s government andCanada';s Iamgold Corp, says its

Contact Supplier
  • Rosebel MineSite | InfoMine

Mining information for the Rosebel gold mine in Ruriname presented by MineSite | infoMine

Contact Supplier
  • Mining Weekly

Location: The Rosebel mine is located in the Brokopondo district of Suriname, South America, some 100 km south of Paramaribo Brief history: Gold was first discovered

Contact Supplier
  • ROSEBEL GOLD MINE A WINNER FOR SURINAME | Mining Business Media

Mining Bulletin The full story: In-depth news and analysis more You are here Home Tweet Mining Billboard Insights and analysis from leading

Contact Supplier
  • Suriname/Iamgold sign deal to expand Rosebel mine

Canadian miner Iamgold Corp and Suriname';s government signed a deal on Thursday to expand the South American country';s Rosebel gold mine and extend a partnership to

Contact Supplier
  • Gold Mining in Suriname

A profile of Gold Mining in Suriname with directories of companies, people, industry sectors, projects, facilities, news and events

Contact Supplier
  • Yahoo Finance

IAMGOLD reaches agreement with Republic of Suriname to support operating margin improvement and an extended mine life at Rosebel Press Release: IAMGOLD

Contact Supplier
  • Rosebel Gold Mines N V

Rosebel Gold Mines N V is a private company categorized underGold Ores Mining and located in Paramaribo, Suriname Our records show it was established in and

Contact Supplier
  • The Globe and Mail

Iamgold Corp , a Toronto miner with operations around the world, says it has struck a deal with the government of Suriname in South America to expand the Canadian

Contact Supplier
  • Iamgold and Suriname sign new deal on gold mine | MINING

Toronto-based miner Iamgold Corp (TSX: IMG, NYSE: IAG) signed a deal Thursday with the Suriname government to expand its Rosebel gold mine and extend their

Contact Supplier
  • Suriname';s Rosebel Gold Mine says profit up 76 pct in 2012

PARAMARIBO, Suriname, July 6 (Reuters) - Rosebel Gold MineNV, the joint venture between Suriname';s government andCanada';s Iamgold Corp, says its

Contact Supplier
  • Alcoa Okayed For Suriname Gold Project and 2 Other Dow Movers

Alcoa : Current price $833 The National Assembly of Suriname has okayed a mineral agreement with Alcoa Worldwide Alumina and Newmont Mining Corp through which to

Contact Supplier
  • Suriname';s Rosebel Gold Mine reports USD211m profit in 2012

(MENAFN) Rosebel Gold Mine NV, the joint venture between Suriname';s government and Canada';s Iamgold Corp, reported a 76 percent increase in annual

Contact Supplier
  • Reuters

The mine is one of the Toronto-listed company';s biggest, producing 385,000 ounces of gold in 2011 No details were made public, but Iamgold had previously

Contact Supplier
  • Iamgold

Iamgold Corporation is a Toronto based international gold producer The company is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of mineral

Contact Supplier
  • Yahoo! Finance Canada

TORONTO - Iamgold Corp (TSX:IMG) said a contractor';s employee was killed in an accident Monday at the company';s Rosebel Gold Mine in Suriname The company said the

Contact Supplier
  • Iamgold says contractor killed in accident at Rosebel Gold

TORONTO - Iamgold Corp (TSX:IMG) said a contractor';s employee was killed in an accident Monday at the company';s Rosebel Gold Mine in Suriname The company said the

Contact Supplier
  • MINING

This weekend a contractor for IAMGOLD Corporation died at the company';s Rosebel Gold Mine in Suriname when the all-terrain utility vehicle the employee was

Contact Supplier
  • IAMGOLD

T he Rosebel gold mine is located in the mineral rich Brokopondo district in north eastern Suriname, South America Suriname is a former Dutch colony situated in

Contact Supplier
  • Rosebel Mine In Suriname | Latest news on Rosebel Mine In

Get the latest news on Rosebel Mine In Suriname View Rosebel Mine In Suriname photos and latest Rosebel Mine In Suriname news and updates by Rediff Realtime News search

Contact Supplier
  • Yahoo! Finance Canada

TORONTO - Iamgold Corp (TSX:IMG) says it has signed a new agreement for lower power rates with the Republic of Suriname for its Rosebel Gold Mine The Toronto-based

Contact Supplier
  • IAMGOLD reports a fatality at its Rosebel Gold mines in Suriname

IAMGOLD reports a fatality at its Rosebel Gold mines in Suriname Posted on Jul 11, 2013 IAMGOLD Corporation says there has been a death of an employee of a local

Contact Supplier
  • Rosebel Gold Mines, Herenstraat NR 8, Paramaribo, Suriname

Rosebel Gold Mines at Herenstraat NR 8, Paramaribo, Suriname Find their customers, contact information, and details on 173 shipments

Contact Supplier
  • Rosebel Gold Mines

Rosebel Gold Mines The Rosebel gold mine is located in the mineral rich Brokopondo district in north eastern Suriname, South America Suriname is a former Dutch

Contact Supplier
  • Rosebel Gold Mines, Heerenstraat 8 Paramaribo Suriname 422741

Rosebel Gold Mines at Heerenstraat 8 Paramaribo Suriname 422741 Find their customers, contact information, and details on 82 shipments

Contact Supplier
  • Archello

Rosebel Gold Mines NV Tweet Followers View all 0 Follow Contact Company Tags Company Passport Paramaribo, Suriname Phone Unknown Fax Unknown E-mail

Contact Supplier
  • Strike over at Iamgold Corp mine in Suriname

PARAMARIBO, Suriname (AP) - A strike that halted operations at the Rosebel gold mine operated by Toronto, Canada-based Iamgold Corp in Suriname has ended, the

Contact Supplier
  • IAMGOLD

Board of Directors Mandate; Code Of Conduct; Disclosure Policy; Whistleblower Policy; Audit Committee Charter; Governance & Nominating Committee Charter

Contact Supplier